World’s Finest Chocolate
Click here to download the World’s Finest Chocolate flyer in PDF format.
Scrips has come to Celtic Steps!
What is Scrips?
Scrip is a term that means "substitute money". Parents can use Scrip to purchase gift cards for everyday expenses like food, clothing, gas, and other essentials, and with every purchase, parents earn revenue for Saint Brendans Irish Dance Foundation of Celtic Steps.
Click here for the Scrips flyer in PDF format.
How much return do we get?
Of the money that is returned to the Saint Brendans Irish Dance Foundation, 70% of it will go directly to the dancer’s account and will be combined with the King Soopers checks.
To Sign up it is simple,
Shopwithscrip.com is the online ordering system that we use for our scrip program at Celtic Steps. It offers you the convenience to order scrip from any internet-connected computer.
Before you can place an order, you need to create an account. To do this:
1. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com. Go to the green Family Sign up box on the left side of the page, and click "Create Account".
2. Follow the simple registration instructions and accept the terms and conditions of using the site. When setting up your family account, for the classroom/teacher please enter in your home studio (Denver, Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, etc)
3. You must enter our organization’s enrollment code – 94AAC68E37225– before placing an order to associate your account with Celtic Steps and receive credit for your purchases.
4. You manage your account from the Family Dashboard. To access the dashboard, click “My Account” at the top of any page. From here you can check your account activity, change your password and read coordinator and site announcements. There is also the family user guide available on the home page that is a great resource for your first time.
1. To place an order, you shop right from the Family Dashboard! There are 6 easy ways to order.
- Favorites: Order the same products each week? Add these items to your favorites list for easy ordering in the future.
- Express Add: Know exactly what you want? Quickly add items to your cart using this feature.
- Reload: Don’t want to wait for your card to be shipped? Easily add funds to selected cards here.
- Specials: Looking for the best discounts? Add these items to your cart using the specials list.
- Browse: Looking for a gift? Use this feature to shop by category.
- Search Brands: Know what you want but not sure if it’s available? Enter the retailers’ name in the search box.
2. Orders and payments are due 2 times a month, 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. All hard gift cards will be distributed during weekend classes.
3. You can pay two ways, online with PrestoPay or with check/cash. Payments in the form of hard checks or cash need to be placed in an envelope (with family’s name on the outside) into the Scrips baskets at the studios or mailed to the coordinator. ScripNow! and reloaded cards are available for use immediately when paid for with PrestoPay and can be done at anytime.
Click here for the Scrips Family User Guide in PDF format.
The coordinator for this program is Jamie Crane. If you have any questions please contact her at [email protected]. To mail payments: 2199 Paint Pony Cir. Castle Rock CO 80108
King Soopers Cards
More information is coming soon.
Ask at your studio how you can get 5% back on all your gas and groceries in the form of a Scholarship check from us.
Helping Under Privileged Kids Learn to Dance and Live Their Dreams
Donate to Saint Brendan’s Irish Dance Foundation through PayPal.